SDDVC is a membership organization and we invite you to take part in the movement in San Diego. The members of the Council range from private nonprofit social service providers, hospitals, and law enforcement to local governments, community clinics, and individuals.
Benefits of membership:
- Community forum- monthly meetings, e-blasts, and community trainings
- Newsletter- free event, job, calendar, and media postings exclusively for members
- Access to the SDDVC Mini-Grant application process annually
- Letters of Support/ Memorandums of Understanding from the SDDVC
- To respond to families and neighbors, the SDDVC works to connect people. As a collaborative of individuals and organizations, we work together to address domestic violence as a united movement.
- Many members- one voice.